There is currently no other aquaculture job board with as many listings as aquaculturerecruitment.com, as well as a number of services we can offer to help you on the next step in your career
Benefits to using our job board
- Sign up for free email notifications for specific categories
- View jobs by categories or use the search tool
- Apply direct online and upload your CV (please use the Europass CV format)
- Upload your CV so recruiters can find your details when they search.
- Access to lots of useful careers info and careers advice
Other services we can offer
- If you prefer not to upload your details/CV onto the website, you can email us your CV so that we can keep it on file.
- CV & Covering Letter checks
- English is the preferred language for international job applications, but English may not be your first language. Employers will not look kindly upon applications with many mistakes. So give yourself the best start and ask us to check through your application. To find out more click here
- Letter Templates for Jobseekers
- We believe it is extremely important that you prepare a set of letters that are suitable for all aspects of your jobseeking process, as well as your career development. Aquaculture Recruitment has prepared a range of ten job-related letters, including guidance notes, which are available for you to download. To find out more click here
Please check our FAQs page to find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions
If you are interested in any of the above services please contact us now