There is currently no other recruitment company that specializes in aquaculture, we therefore have a very unique candidate audience and portfolio, as well as offering a wide range of other services.
Benefits to using our job board
- Regular special offers
- Manage your job posting online
- All job applications will be sent directly to your email
- View and search through our online CV directory
- Only €50 to post a job for 30 days – almost half the price of some competitors
- Easy PayPal payment option – other options also available
- All positions receive additional exposure through our extensive social network
- We’re flexible and available 7 days a week to help and we like to say ‘Yes’
All vacancies posted on Aquaculture Recruitment are automatically submitted to major job search engines, click here for more details.
Click here to view a selection of employers who have used Aquaculture Recruitment as a platform for advertising their job vacancies.Click here to signup
If you would like some advice on what information to include in your job advert, please visit our Writing Job Adverts page.
Vacancies for interns/volunteers can be added for FREE - select the 'FREE' plan when submitting your vacancy
1 job lasting 30 days Job Featured × Use within 60 days Edit/Delete jobs ✓ View resumes ✓ Social Sharing ✓
3 jobs lasting 30 days Jobs Featured × Use within 365 days Edit/Delete jobs ✓ View resumes ✓ Social Sharing ✓
5 jobs lasting 30 days Jobs Featured ✓ Use within 365 days Edit/Delete jobs ✓ View resumes ✓ Social Sharing ✓
10 jobs lasting 30 days Jobs Featured ✓ Use within 365 days Edit/Delete jobs ✓ View resumes ✓ Social Sharing ✓
Other services we can offer
- Candidate profiling and short listing
- Get some help with assessing your applicants. We have years of experience in assessing candidate suitability, through interviews, CV/application assessments & psychometric tests.
- Complete recruitment service
- Let us take care of your entire recruitment process. No more wasting time on advertising, sorting through CV’s, arranging and conducting interviews, and stay doing what you do best.
Please check our FAQs page to find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions
If you are interested in any of the above services please contact us now